- WD I.T. Lab™ certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your
- Includes a 5-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free.
The Western Digital WD Blue™ 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes Western Digital 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 4TB in the 2.5” 7mm form factor, or 2TB in the M.2 2280 form factor with enhanced reliability. With sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s you get the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications. Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD.
Superior performance for high-end computing
For a variety of computing applications like gaming, HD media playback, or creative software, look to WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs. Western Digital 3D NAND technology helps enable sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s for fast system boot-ups, quick application responses, and rapid transfer speeds.
An SSD is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss if it is accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure), up to 600 TBW (terabytes written), and several error correction technologies, WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs can help guard data for years to come.
With a certification from the Western Digital Functional Integrity Testing Lab (F.I.T. Lab™), every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD is verified for compatibility with a wide range of desktop and laptop computers. Every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD goes through extensive compatibility and reliability testing to ensure it meets the high standards of the WD brand.
Downloadable Western Digital SSD Dashboard and Acronis software
Monitor your drive’s available capacity, operating temperatures, SMART attributes and more with the Western Digital SSD Dashboard. Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software, available as a free download, can clone drives and backup your operating system, applications, settings and all of your data.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.