Featuring true on-line operation with pure sine wave output, zero transfer time to battery and complete UPS replacement capability with no downtime, the SU6000RT4UTF provides the highest level of protection available for mission-critical equipment from all power problems. It converts incoming AC power to DC, and re-converts it back to filtered AC output with a pure sine wave, providing ultimate protection. The SU6000RT4UTF has a 6kVA/5400W capacity and 16 AC outlets (4 5-15R; 8 5-15/20R; 2 L6-20R; 2 L6-30R). Using the 2U transformer, the SU6000RT4UTF can support both low- and high-voltage equipment.
With its detachable PDU, the SU6000RT4UTF is easily hot-swappable by a user of any skill set—no need for lengthy and expensive service calls, and no downtime if a repair or battery replacement is needed. In bypass mode, the PDU passes power to equipment without the use of the power and battery modules, allowing them to be removed while keeping your application in operation.
UPS battery backup keeps connected equipment operational through short power failures, and provides time to save data and perform an orderly system shutdown in case of a prolonged blackout. The SU6000RT4UTF’s runtime can be expanded with external battery packs.
The SU6000RT4UTF features a highly efficient (96%) economy mode setting that can significantly reduce a facility's energy costs by minimizing heat output, reducing cooling requirements and consuming less electricity.
An LCD display with LED indicators enables IT personnel to monitor operating modes and conditions. The LCD/LED panel rotates for viewing in horizontal rack or vertical tower installations and includes an audible alarm that signals various conditions.
The SU6000RT4UTF features a USB port and a DB9 port that, when used with Tripp Lite's downloadable PowerAlert software, provides comprehensive network power monitoring and control. An optional network management card enables the UPS to operate as an IP managed device.
The unit requires only 6U of rack space in a standard rack enclosure and can be installed in a 2-post rack using the 2POSTRMKITHD accessory (2 required), or in a tower configuration with the 2-9USTAND accessory.
- Tripp Lite SU6000RT4UTF 6000VA / 6kVA / 5400 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system in a 6U rack/tower compatible configuration (4U power module plus 2U low-voltage transformer; at 208V nominal, output is limited to 4992 watts)
- Full-time active power conditioning maintains clean, continuous dual-conversion AC output free of voltage fluctuations, power interruptions and line noise
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Detachable back panel PDU contains input line cord connection, output receptacles and manual bypass switch to support hot-swappable whole UPS replacement with no interruption to connected equipment
- L6-30P input plug
- UPS supported outlets include two L6-30R, two L6-20R, 8 5-15/20R and 4 5-15R outlets
- Included rail kit supports 4U 19 inch rackmount installation in 4 post racks
- Optional 2POSTRMKITHD supports installation in 2 post 19 inch racks (2 required for SU6000RT4UTF)
- Optional 2-9USTAND supports upright tower placement (1 required for SU6000RT4UTF)
- Maximum installed rack depth of only 21.8 in. / 55.3 cm
- Maintains full-time sine wave output within 2% of selected 208/240V and 120V nominal at 60Hz in double conversion mode
- Corrects brownouts to 156V at full load (100V at 50% load or less)
- Corrects overvoltages to 290V at full load (300V at 90% load or less)
- Double-conversion operation offers full-time AC to DC, then DC to AC conversion to maintain perfectly regulated sine wave AC output with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- High efficiency ECONOMY MODE operation significantly reduces BTU heat output and operating energy costs
- Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression
- Supports detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via built-in RS-232, USB and optional network management card options
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Optional RELAYIOMINI interface module offers three configurable hard contact closure outputs for custom event notification (requires removal of USB interface module)
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software
- Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls support front-panel visual monitoring of all major UPS functions with support for a variety of control options to support advanced UPS settings and configurations
- LED/LCD display panel rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations
- Supports Emergency Power Off (EPO) via built-in interface
- Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up without user interaction after lengthy power outages, even when batteries are expired and require replacement
- BP192V12-3U external battery packs are field replaceable and hot swappable
- Intelligent battery management system with temperature-compensated charging extends battery life
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite's External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.