3000VA / 3kVA online, double-conversion UPS system for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. "XR" configuration offers twice the battery capacity as comparable "XL" version. 3U rackmount form factor with an installed depth of 26 inches (66cm). Expandable battery runtime with optional BP72V15-2U (limit 1), BP72V28RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP72V18-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs. Full time sine wave 120V output with +/-2% voltage regulation. Online, double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) actively converts raw incoming AC power to DC, then re-converts output back to completely regulated, filtered AC output. Operates continuously without using battery power during brownouts to 65V and overvoltages to 150V. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode setting, saves BTU heat output and energy costs. NEMA L5-30P input plug. NEMA 5-15R, NEMA 5-15/20R and NEMA L5-30R output receptacles. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Zero transfer time between AC and battery operation. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and slot for network management card options. Includes USB and DB9 serial ports. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 enabled monitoring data, plus contact closure monitoring ability. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and mains power conditions via all 3 network interfaces. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available via free download. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. Integrated two bank PDU switching supports load shedding and remote-reboot of connected equipment. Multi-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. LED display panel easily rotates for better viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Dataline surge suppression for dialup, DSL or network ethernet connection. Mains power and voltage regulation LEDs. Audible Alarm. Self-test. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass mode. 4 post rackmount accessories included; 2-9USTAND tower kit and 2POSTRMKITHD 2-post rackmount accessories available. Field replaceable, hot swappable internal batteries and external battery packs. Attractive all-black UPS design. $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only).
- SmartOnline high power density UPS system is ideal for critical voice, data, medical and industrial network applications
- Special "XR" version offers larger internal batteries for longer runtimes than standard "XL" model
- True online, double-conversion UPS provides perfectly regulated sine wave output within 2% of 120V under all usage conditions
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time
- Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard to solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Corrects line voltage conditions as low as 65V and as high as 150V back to 120V (+/-2%) values
- Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs
- Standard internal battery set offers 30 minutes runtime at half load (1200W) and 12 minutes at full load (2400W)
- Optional BP72V15-2U (limit 1), BP72V28RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP72V18-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite's External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Compact rackmount form factor installs using only 3 rack spaces (3U) with a maximum installed depth of 26 inches
- Ships with all mounting accessories for 4 post rackmount installation
- Optional 2POSTRMKITHD enables 2 post rackmount installation
- Optional 2-9USTAND accessory enables small-footprint upright tower placement
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial/contact-closure and slot for network management card options
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- HID compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- NEMA L5-30P input plug/NEMA 5-15/20R & NEMA L5-30R output receptacles
- Integrated 2 bank switched PDU enables remote outlet management for load shedding or remote reboot of inpidual load banks (each bank has four outlets)
- Front panel LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level information
- UPS ships fully assembled in full compliance with DOT regulations, no time consuming connection of internal batteries by user required
- Single line TEL/DSL or network ethernet line surge suppression
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.