Tripp Lite SU10KRT3UHV 10,000VA / 10kVA / 9000 watt online, double-conversion UPS system offers complete power protection for critical network applications. This system delivers online, double-conversion UPS protection with zero transfer time, suitable for advanced networking applications. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass prevents unexpected service interruptions during UPS overload or internal fault conditions. Included detachable PDU with manual bypass switch enables hot-swappable replacement of entire UPS power module with no interruption to connected equipment. Enhanced availability, fault tolerance and simple hot-swap replacement options make this UPS ideal for advanced networking applications in data centers, computer rooms, network closets and rugged industrial locations.
- Tripp Lite SU10KRT3UHV 10kVA/10,000VA/9000 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system in 6U total rack/tower configuration (3U UPS power module and 3U external battery pack)
- Detachable PDU with manual bypass switch enables hot-swappable UPS power module replacement with no interruption in output power to connected networking equipment
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Hardwire input (3 wire) and hardwire output (3 wire) connections
- Supports North American (L1,L2,G) 208/240v hardwire input / output, plus International 230/220/240v (L,N,PE) hardwire input / output
- Optional SU6000XFMR2U transformer offers 120v output in North American 208/240V (L1,L2,G) input configurations
- Maximum installed rack depth of only 32.5 in. / 82.6cm
- Full-time active power conditioning provides clean, continuous dual-conversion AC output free of voltage fluctuations, power interruptions and line noise
- Double-conversion operation converts raw input from AC to DC, then resynthesizes output power back to perfect sine wave AC with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Maintains full-time sine wave output within 2% of selectable 200/208/220/230/240V nominal during brownouts as low 100V and overvoltages as high as 300V
- Supports 50/60Hz operation for worldwide frequency compatibility
- Expandable runtime is supported with optional BP240V10RT3U; BP240V787C-1PH external battery packs
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite's External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Intelligent battery management system with temperature-compensated charging extends battery life
- Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode significantly reduces BTU heat output and operating energy costs
- Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up without user interaction after lengthy power outages, even when batteries are expired and require replacement
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Optional WEBCARDLX (sold separately) with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
- Optional RELAYIOMINI interface module offers three configurable hard contact closure outputs for custom event notification (requires removal of USB interface module)
- Supports Emergency Power Off (EPO) via built-in interface
- Included rail kit supports 6U 19 inch rackmount installation in 4 post racks
- Optional 2POSTRMKITHD supports installation in 2 post 19 inch racks
- Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls and password option supports visual monitoring of all major UPS functions and advanced UPS settings for charge level, nominal voltage selection, frequency conversion and other operational parameters
- LED / LCD display panel rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations
- Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression
- Industrial mode option (factory preset) enables supports high current startup loads by momentarily switching to bypass mode in response to short duration overload conditions
- Frequency conversion mode enables conversion of 60Hz to 50Hz or 50Hz to 60Hz (no de-rating)
- External battery packs are field replaceable and hot swappable
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.