Heavy-Duty Power Adapter for Network Devices That Require a Heavy-Gauge Connection
This six-inch cord features 12 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. It can be used to connect a computer, server or other device with a NEMA 5-15P or 5-20P straight-blade plug to a wall outlet, PDU or UPS system with a NEMA L5-20R outlet.
Locking Connector Helps Prevent Accidental Disconnection and Expensive Downtime
Having a cable come loose accidentally can mean the loss of power and costly downtime. The locking connector helps you avoid such danger, protecting critical equipment by maintaining a secure link without failure. The locking cable is also invaluable when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas, ensuring the power cord always stays connected.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.