Tripp Lite's OMNIVS800 line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, inter-networking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 60 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 6 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 1 additional surge suppression-only outlet for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. HID-compliant USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure; USB cable included. HID-compliant USB port also enables direct integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and MAC OS X. PowerAlert software available via free download. Built-in single line phone/Ethernet suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard dialup, DSL, or data line connection. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. 800VA/475 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 3.5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 800VA and 11.5 minutes with a half load of 400VA. Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel. $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
- OMNIVS800 Uninterruptible Power Supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support
- Supports entry level PCs up to 60 minutes during blackouts to enable shutdown without data loss
- Regulates brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power
- 6 UPS battery supported/surge protected outlets, plus 1 additional surge suppression-only outlet
- USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- HID-compliant USB port also enables direct integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Single line phone/Ethernet suppression jacks protects standard dialup/DSL, or Ethernet connections
- Audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs offer complete UPS and line power status information
- 800VA/475 watt power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive electronic equipment
- 3.5 minutes full load runtime (800VA), 11.5 minutes half load runtime (400VA)
- Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.