Tripp Lite's OMNI SMART 1050 line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppressionand long lasting battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitiveelectronics. Supports a single entry level PC system for up to 60 minutes during power failures to facilitatea safe shutdown without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts aslow as 75 volts and overvoltages to 147 volts back to normal 120V levels, all without using battery power.Includes 6 battery supported outlets and 6-ft. (1.83 m) AC line cord. USB port enables optional safeunattended system shutdown in the case of extended power failure as well as continuous UPS and sitepower condition monitoring, USB cable included. PowerAlert software available via free download. Built-inaudible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace,voltage regulation and overload. 1050VA/705 watt power handling ability supports multiple entry-levelPCs, network workstations, point-of-sale terminals, small to medium business phone systems, audio/videoworkstations and heavily configured home theater systems. Offers 7 minutes battery runtime with a fullload of 1050VA and 23 minutes with a half load of 525VA.
- OMNISMART1050 line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation and battery support, plus complete AC surge suppression.
- Prevents equipment damage, data loss and downtime due to power problems Supports a single entry level PC system for up to 60 minutes during power failures to enable a safe system shutdown.
- Supports a max load of 1050VA for 7 minutes.
- Supports a half load of 525VA for 23 minutes.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits correct brownouts as low as 75 and overvoltages as high.
- as 147 volts to normal 120 volt levels without using battery power
- Upright tower configuration uses only 51 square inches of floor or desktop space
- Includes 6 battery supported outlets, 6-ft. (1.83 m) AC line cord (all NEMA 5-15) USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software.
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by automatically restarting them and rebooting completely locked computers by automatically switching UPS power off and back on again.
- Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and overload status.
- 1050VA / 705 watt power handling ability supports multiple entry-level PCs, network workstations, pointof-sale terminals, small to medium business phone systems, audio/video equipment stations and heavily configured home theater systems.
- Supports hot-swap battery replacement via built-in battery access panel.
- Compatible with 120V / 60Hz applications for USA, Canada, Mexico and more Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.