Premium protection for essential network workstations, telecom systems, point-of-sale equipment and audio/video systems, the ISOBAR8ULTRA Isobar® 8-Outlet Surge Protector features a network-grade surge protection rating of 3840 joules to defend your sensitive electronics against even the strongest surges and spikes. In fact, Tripp Lite will repair or replace any connected equipment damaged by surges up to $50,000 for life (valid in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only).Because residential power outlets have three wires—hot line (H), neutral (N) and ground (G)—the ISOBAR8ULTRA protects all three, covering the two protection modes: full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G).Your devices plug into eight widely spaced NEMA 5-15R outlets, which are arranged in four exclusive isolated filter banks. These internal barriers filter out electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) that can disrupt your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss.Included safety covers block accidental contact with unused outlets. An integrated 12A circuit breaker protects all outlets and shuts down connected equipment in case of overload. The lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. Diagnostic LEDs confirm power, protection and line fault status. The 12-foot (3.7-meter) AC power cord includes a space-saving right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug.
Network-Grade 3840-Joule Surge Protection for Home or Office Electronics
- Protects your A/V components, network hardware, retail displays, appliances, power tools and other expensive electronics against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Recommended for network workstations, telecom systems, point-of-sale equipment and audio/video systems requiring AC line protection
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications
8 Outlets Accept Wide Range of Electronic Devices
- 8 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computer, networking and telecom equipment
- Outlets are widely spaced to accommodate bulky transformers without blocking other outlets
- Included safety covers block accidental contact with unused outlets
Isolated Filter Banks Provide Extra Protection
- Outlets arranged in 4 exclusive isolated filter banks to limit noise interaction among connected equipment
- Blocks disruptive EMI/RFI line noise up to 80 dB that can cause equipment damage or data loss
- Combine large toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and metal oxide varistors to block interference
Premium Safety Features
- Automatic shutoff permanently cuts power to outlets if protection circuit is incapacitated, preventing equipment damage and indicating replacement is required
- Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment
- Integrated 12A circuit breaker shuts down outlets in case of power overload
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm power, protection and line fault status at a glance
- Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards
Fits Effortlessly Into Your Workstation
- 12 ft. AC power cord reaches nearby outlets
- Space-saving right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug allows furniture and equipment to move flush against the wall
- Keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options
- All-metal housing designed for long life
Backed by Tripp Lite's Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- $50,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected components damaged by power surge (U.S., Canada and
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.