The Seagate® Exos™ 7E8 enterprise hard drive confidently stores up to 8TB of data without sacrificing performance. The secure, high-capacity, high-performance drives are optimized for demanding enterprise bulk data applications.
Enterprise Drive for Bulk Data Applications
Exos 7E8 hard drives support up to 8TB per drive, 1 offering bulk data storage for data center infrastructures requiring a highly reliable enterprise hard drive. Exos 7E8 provides costeffective, reliable access to unstructured data. Built on field-proven 9th-generation conventional magnetic recording (CMR) technology, the Exos 7E8 drive helps to catalyze the datasphere, enabling data center architects and IT professionals to deliver trusted performance, rock-solid reliability, ironclad security and low TCO for demanding 24×7 operations.
Robust Bulk Data Storage for a 24×7 World
Exos 7E8 drives are backed by a 2 million hour MTBF rating and support workloads of 550TB per year—10× that of desktop hard drives. With state-of-the-art cache, on-the-fly errorcorrection algorithms and rotational vibration design, the Exos 7E8 helps ensure consistent performance in replicated and RAID multi-drive systems.
High Performance for Mainstream Data Center Applications
Meet your storage workload requirements in the most efficient and cost-effective data center footprint on the market today. The Exos 7E8 delivers easy integration into bulk storage systems with 12Gb/s SAS and SATA 6Gb/s interface options. With user-definable innovative technology advancements like PowerChoice™ and Seagate RAID Rebuild ®, you can tailor your nearline storage requirements for even greater improvements in lowering your TCO.
Enhanced Enterprise Reliability, Data Protection and Security
Advanced security features help protect data where it lives—on the drive. Exos 7E8 prevents unauthorized drive access and safeguards stored data with security features that include Secure Downloads & Diagnostics, TCG-compliant Self-Encrypting Drive and government-grade FIPS/Common Criteria tamper-resistent hard drive. 2 Seagate Secure™ drives simplify drive repurposing and disposal, help protect data-at-rest and comply with corporate and federal data security mandates.
- Hyperscale applications/cloud data centers.
- Massive scale-out data centers.
- OLTP and HPC applications.
- High-capacity density RAID storage.
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays.
- Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph.
- Enterprise backup and restore—D2D, virtual tape.
- Centralized surveillance.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.