- Hyperscale applications/cloud data centers.
- Massive scale-out data centers.
- Big data applications.
- High-capacity density RAID storage.
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays.
- Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph.
- Enterprise backup and restore— D2D, virtual tape.
- Centralized surveillance.
Seagate manufactures hard drives that specifically address the needs of the hyperscale storage market. As the flagship of the Seagate® X class, the Exos® X16 enterprise hard drives are the highest-capacity hard drives in the fleet.
Industry's first 16TB drive for 33% more petabytes per rack.
Highest 16TB hard drive performance with enhanced caching, making it perfect for cloud data center and massive scale-out data center applications.
Hyperscale SATA model tuned for large data transfers and low latency.
PowerBalance™ feature optimizes Watts/TB.
Helium sealed-drive design delivers lower total cost of ownership through lower power and weigh.
Next-generation helium side-sealing weld technology for added handling robustness and leak protection.
Digital environmental sensors to monitor internal drive conditions for optimal operation and performance.
Data protection and security: Seagate Secure™ features for safe, affordable, fast, and easy drive retirement.
Proven enterprise-class reliability backed by 5-year limited warranty and 2.5M-hr MTBF rating.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.