- Mission critical servers and external storage arrays
- Database and online transaction process (OLTP) applications
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
- Compliance and data security initiatives
- Migration from 3.5-inch drive systems to next-generation technology
- Cost-effective alternative to higherpriced performance solutions
Seagate® Exos® 10E2400 enterprise hard drives are the industry's fastest 10KRPM drives, with capacities up to 2.4TB in a 2.5-inch form factor, and intended for traditional data centers where density, power consumption and data integrity are paramount.
The Perfect Match of High Capacity and High Performance
The high capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint of the Exos 10E2400 drive enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate. Exos 10E2400 delivers up to 2.4TB of highperformance data access for write-intensive applications. A single advanced format interface model lets you future-proof your storage infrastructure. The Seagate Enhanced Caching feature accelerates read and write I/O operations, preventing applications from slowing down under peak usage conditions. The latest 12Gb/s SAS interface provides improved scalability.
Maximize Storage Investments for the Long Haul
Exos 10E2400 offers Protection Information (PI) to help protect against data corruption, and Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption. RAID recovery is faster and safer with the help of the Seagate RAID Rebuild ® technology option.
Industry-Leading Data Security Features
Seagate Secure™ SED and FIPS 140-2 government-grade models offer hardware-based security to help protect data-at-rest. With Instant Secure Erase, drive retirement is safe, fast and cost-effective. Seagate Secure models meet the NIST 800-88 media sanitization specification and support the Trusted Computer Group (TCG) standard
Exos 10E300 Enterprise Hard Drives
The industry's fastest 10K-RPM drives are also available in 300GB capacity and are a perfect choice for entry-level boot server applications
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.