The Perfect Match of High Capacity and High Performance
- High-capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
- Delivers 1.8TB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Future-proof your storage solutions with advanced format interfaces of 512 Emulation and 4K Native.
- Seagate® TurboBoost™ option accelerates I/O operations and optimizes response times to complete more transactions in less time—even during peak demand.
- Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface for improved scalability
- Over 2× legacy 3.5-inch 10K-RPM HDD capacity within a lower power envelope
- Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption.
- Seagate RAID Rebuild™ technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.
- Seagate Secure™ drive models (AES-256) help cut IT drive retirement costs while helping securely protect data where it lives—on the drive.
- Delivers 1200GB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays.
- Power- and space-constrained data centers.
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives.
- Compliance or data security initiatives.
- Migration from 3.5-inch drive systems to next-generation technology.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.