At a glance
Samsung's QHR Series high brightness displays provide 4K UHD non-glare picture quality with up to a billion colors for crystal clear, lifelike color and exceptional detail even in bright ambient light. With an elegant, slim design and a clean cable management solution, these displays are easy to install into any type of environment. Plus, the embedded MagicINFO Player S6 software allows for easy content management and playback, without the need for an external PC.
- Slim, easy-to-install 4K UHD non-glare high brightness display delivering crystal clear, lifelike color plus intelligent UHD upscaling
- Enhanced wireless connectivity from your display to any PC, plus access to web-based cloud services with Samsung Workspace
- Fully compatible with Cisco WebEx® Room Kit products to provide the ultimate conferencing solution
- All-in-one digital signage solution featuring embedded digital signage software and backed by a 3-year onsite warranty
Bright 4K UHD Non-Glare Picture Around the Clock
4K UHD coupled with 700-nit brightness and a non-glare panel delivers true 4K color and clarity, allowing your business to deliver clear information 24/7. The non-glare panel provides visibility even in bright ambient light, helping to ensure critical information is always visible.
Dynamic Crystal Color
Experience crystal-clear, lifelike images with up to a billion shades of color, 64 times more than conventional UHD displays. See every color in a rainbow or every shade in a spectacular sunset.
Intelligent UHD Upscaling
UHD upscaling is a four-step picture improvement process that enables the clarity and detail of standard and high definition content to be enhanced to the best possible picture quality for your business.
Slim and Symmetrical Design
The QHR Series features a symmetrical design to simplify wall mounting and make installation is seamless. The flat back and slim depth help to ensure the display will stand the test of time.
Clean Cable Management
The back of the QHR Series features stylish grooves that cables can be threaded through, keeping connections out of sight.
Powerful, All-in-One Solution
The embedded MagicInfo Player S6, backed by the powerful Tizen operating system, allows for easy content management and playback without the need for an external PC.
With Samsung Workspace, you get enhanced wireless connectivity from your display to any PC, plus access to web-based cloud services including Microsoft Office 365 and VMware Horizon. Without needing any physical connection, you can remotely access a PC or files from a cloud server by simply connecting a keyboard.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow for more personalized, interactive services and simplify how your business can showcase content. Whether it’s to make networking simpler or enabling interactive beacon technology in-store, QHR Series displays help businesses move into the future.
Cisco WebEx Room Kit Compatible
The QHR Series is fully compatible with Cisco WebEx® Room Kit products. The Cisco WebEx Room Kit is a powerful video collaboration tool that integrates a camera, codec, speakers and microphones into a single device. Combined with Samsung’s QHR displays, you get a powerful conferencing solution for your business.
Samsung ProCare Device Protection
Staying connected is critical. With ProCare Device Protection, you'll help ensure business continuity and maintain your company's valuable assets.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.