At a Glance
Samsung's 478 Series Hospitality TVs feature direct-lit LED technology to affordably provide an exceptional in-room experience for your guests. LED uses up to 50% less energy, helping you conserve and save money. Content management is made simple with Samsung LYNK REACH® 4.0, while our LYNK DRM technology protects your content.
- Direct-lit LED provides uniform brightness and energy savings
- Conveniently manage content with Samsung LYNK REACH® 4.0
- b-LAN™ (SONIFI™ Integration), Pro:Idiom® DRM and Samsung LYNK® HD Content Decryption DRM
- Versatile viewing thanks to a swivel stand that rotates 20, 60 and 90 degrees in both directions
Direct-Lit LED Technology
Direct-lit LED technology provides the brilliance and energy savings advantages of LED technology, along with the uniform brightness typical of CCFL displays. And it's possible to upgrade your rooms to LED technology for a cost comparable to CCFL technology.
Samsung LYNK® HD Content Decryption DRM
Samsung’s software-based DRM technology is integrated into the entire Samsung Hotel TV line. Samsung LYNK® offers a robust solution to unlock premium HDTV content from content providers such as cable, satellite and VOD providers, with maximum efficiency and security.
The 478 Series is equipped with Pro:Idiom® MPEG4 technology, making the TVs compatible with most major VOD/PPV systems. You can offer your guests premium HDTV content from cable, satellite or video-on-demand services with no optional cards or external box needed.
b-LAN™ (SONIFI™ Integration)
Broadband Local Area Network (b-LAN™) integrates SONIFI technology that allows the television to work right out of the box in the SONIFI™ system without any need for terminals or cards.
Samsung LYNK REACH® 4.0 Content Management Solution
The Samsung LYNK REACH® 4.0 (Remote Enhanced Active Control for Hotels) content management solution accommodates coaxial, LAN and Wi-Fi infrastructures to amplify hotel management, monitoring and guest service functions. It enriches the guest experience with efficiency-enhancing technology that transforms the in-room display into a comprehensive digital experience.
A Host of Features
The display pedestal stand rotates with 20/20, 60/60 and 90/90 degree stops, for easy adjustability. Other features of the 478 Series include: Home Menu, RJ12 IR PASS, Volume Limiters, Rear Panel Lock-out, Menu Display Lock-out, Hotel Custom Logo/Welcome Message, Channel List Guide, Channel Re-mapping, Remote Jack Pack (RJP) Priority, USB Cloning and Anti-Theft Battery Cover Remote Control.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.