At a Glance
Get a complete platform for a premium in-room experience with an at-home feel, at a cost that fits your budget. The clear, sharp picture of the 690 series will impress guests from the moment they power on the TV. With SMART TV features, guests can watch movies and TV shows from streaming services, and push content from their personal devices to the big screen. And with IP-based hospitality management solutions, you can enjoy more efficient guest interaction.
- Direct-Lit LED technology for a premium, yet affordable, experience.
- Powered by the Tizen OS, which enables system integrators to create fast, powerful and secure content.
- Conveniently manage content with Samsung LYNK REACH® 4.0.
- Seamlessly integrate smart devices into your management system with Samsung LYNK HMS.
Premium and Affordable with Direct-Lit LED
Direct-lit LED technology delivers a premium, Full HD viewing experience. Colors are rich and bright, and images and text are crisp and sharp. Plus, direct-lit LED technology does it with an efficiency that makes it more affordable. In fact, it’s possible to upgrade your rooms to LED technology for a cost comparable to traditional CCFL technology.
Tizen OS Delivers Power and Speed
This hospitality TV is powered by our new Tizen OS. It allows system integrators to create advanced graphics with fast rendering speeds, for a sleek, impressive viewing experience. Tizen also offers exceptional security to ensure your business technology remains safe and protected.
Enabled by Tizen, H-Browser is a true SMART TV solution that allows exceptional flexibility for content development, so that certified system integrators can create smart hospitality solutions. It features both free and video on demand (VOD) content, and is able to interface directly with the head end without a set top box.
Samsung LYNK REACH 4.0 Content Management Solution
Samsung's LYNK REACH 4.0 is a unified content management solution that enhances hotel management, monitoring and guest service functions. You can remotely manage your in-room TVs and deliver personalized service, while your guests can access a range of IP and RF channels, applications and services for an in-room experience with an at-home feel. And it accommodates LAN, Wi-Fi and coaxial infrastructures.
Turn Rooms into Smart Rooms with Samsung LYNK HMS
Samsung’s LYNK Hospitality Management Solution (HMS) links smart devices and seamlessly integrates them into your hotel management system. Guests can control lighting, drapes and room temperature, all from their Samsung hospitality TV remote. By leveraging the in-room TV, hotel staff can remotely check room occupancy, cleaning status and room security. Plus, the Energy Management System allows real-time monitoring and remote control of heating and cooling, which can greatly reduce energy costs while also improving guest comfort.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.