NEC's 65" V652 commercial-grade large-screen LCD display utilizes LED-backlighting to reduce the product's depth and power consumption when compared to its predecessor. The V652 also features built-in 10W speakers and an Open Pluggable Specification (OPS)-compliant expansion slot. This future-proofs the display and allows for the seamless integration of a computer or other NEC/third-party component. Because video, RS-232 control and power are passed internally from the display to the accessory, additional cabling is not required, thereby simplifying installations. The V652's full high-definition panel is capable of displaying brilliant imagery and capturing the audience's attention, making it ideal for use in applications that require extended use, including retail stores, restaurants, indoor venues, training facilities and corporate boardrooms.
- LED backlighting technology reduces power consumption and allows for a slimmer cabinet depth
- Built-in expansion slot supports the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS), which is the industry’s first standardization option slot that simplifies digital signage installations
- Full 1080p high-definition resolution provides stunning detail
- Commercial-grade LCD panel and components
- Expanded connectivity with digital loop-through
- Built-in, low-profile 10W speakers enhance the experience with superior sound
- TileMatrix™ allows you to create video walls up to 10 x 10
- Available as a bundle with single board computer (V652-PC)
Creates a dedicated portion of the screen for applications such as news updates and emergency warnings.
Picture-in-picture (PIP) allows for a second frame within the screen area. Picture-on-picture (POP) surrounds the standard frame with multiple frames. Side-by-side places two sources adjacent to one another.
Provides for more even brightness distribution from center to edge during video wall configurations
Advanced Cooling System
Prevents the likeliness of image retention and improves color uniformity.
Automatically eliminates geometrical distortions between displays by adjusting for the width of the monitor bezels, working in tandem with TileMatrix on NEC displays (some data on the screen will be lost in the area of the bezels).
LED Edge-lit Display
Reduces overall depth while also lowering overall power consumption of the product’
Allows for advanced scheduling of monitor powering up/down, increasing panel lifetime, reducing power consumption and saving the time and expense of finding and purchasing a third-party scheduling solution.
Open Pluggable Specification (OPS)
The first industry-wide standardization in option slots that allows for easier installation, use and maintenance of digital signage
Allows users to customize a video wall configuration using advanced On Screen Display controls.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.