Taking projection technology to a whole new level! The NEC PX1005QL is a high resolution installation projector with a laser/phosphor light source that makes it perfect for all-new applications. This bundle includes th NP18ZL-4K zoom lens. With consistent brightness, improved color fidelity, and roll free characteristics these projectors will deliver seamlessly smooth images in verticals such as corporate boardrooms, simulation, command & control and theme park installations. Furthermore, the laser module delivers 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operations, reducing your total cost of ownership!
- Bundle includes zoom lens.
- High-brightness, lower power consumption enhance always-on capabilities of laser projection.
- Ideal for new applications such as digital signage.
- Lamp-less operation reduces TCO.
- Eco-friendly features, minimal maintenance and cost savings mean these projectors are still great for demanding integration applications such as higher education and corporate.
- Seamlessly blend multiple images with integrated edge blending capabilities.
- Built-in HDBaseT enabels simplified installations with a single cable for video, audio, and control signals.
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) native resolution for unsurpassed image detail for demanding graphics design and CAD/CAM applications.
- PIP/POP/Side-by-Side Picture-in-picture (PIP) allows for a second frame within the screen area. Picture-on-picture (POP) surrounds the standard frame with multiple frames. Side-by-side places two sources adjacent to one another.
- Edge Blending Blend multiple projectors together to create not standard images
- Dual Computer Inputs Ensures quick switching between presentations.
- Stacking Capabilities Allows the projectors to boost an image’s brightness up to 20,000 lumens, which is ideal for larger-sized screens and environments with heavy ambient light. This feature also prevents the complete loss of an image, which can happen when using only one projector.
- ECO Mode™ Extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership.
- 8 Bayonet-Style Lenses Allows for quick and easy lens exchange. Optional lenses enable the user to determine the appropriate lens to cover projection distances between 1.5 and 179.5 feet.
- Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP) Ensure quick switching between presentations and allows for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers
- Power Zoom and Focus Simplifies installation and operation by easily adjusting the lens through the remote control.
- Extended Use For use in applications up to and including 24x7 operation.
- Cornerstone Correction Allows for horizontal, vertical and diagonal image correction for aligned images even when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen.
- Advanced AccuBlend™ Ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector.
- Tilt-Free Installation Allows the projector to be rotated freely (360°) in order to point up or down depending on the installation requirements.
- Lens Shift Vertical and horizontal lens shift enables flexible projector placement.
- 4K Resolution Provides the ultimate in screen clarity.
- Portrait Mode Ability to install a projector in its side to create a 10:16 portrait image
- Landscape/Portrait Capable Allows for distortion-free display of content in various orientations, creating new application opportunities.
- Wired Network Connection Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN (10/100 base-T capability).
- Crestron Roomview Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
- Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) The first industry-wide standardization in option slots that allows for easier installation, use and maintenance of digital signage
- Direct Power Off Protects the lamp when the projector is accidentally unplugged or the power strip is switched off. Enables the fan to continue running until the lamp is properly cooled down. Internal sensors monitor lamp temperature and prevent the lamp from powering on.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.