NEC's PA703UL is a 7000-lumen LCD laser projector with advanced professional installation features for higher education and corporate users. The newly developed sealed optical engine creates a filter/maintenance free projector. With its multitude of digital inputs, connection to any computer or high definition device is possible. Enjoy design and installation flexibility with a complete line of optional powered lenses (lens shift, focus and zoom), tilt-free and portrait installation capabilities along with built-in edge blending and stacking. The HDBaseT input and seperate HDBaseT repeater provide single connections for uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, ethernet power and various control signals.
- 4K Ready - Display stunning 4K 60P content using NEC’s proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip without the loss of critical details. HDR10 and BT.2020 signals from “Ultra HD Blu-ray” and “4K TV broadcasting” are supported on all digital inputs.
- Basic control of competitors product reducing the need for reprogramming of a control system. (call NEC for complete list).
- TileMatrix enables 4Kx2K resolution utilizing 4 projectors via HDBaseT Loop Out.
- Utilization of the optional MultiPresenter Stick provides those looking for a network connection easy connection with up to 12 devices at once. (Win, MAC, Android, iOS) Screen mirroring for Android and Win. Simple annotation software.
- High performance video processing/scaling creates life-like images.
- Integrated software applications such as Crestron Roomview, AMX Beacon, Extron XTP and PJ link allow for complete interactivity and control.
- 7000-lumen brightness enhances images for most applications.
- Dual Computer Inputs Ensures quick switching between presentations.
- Edge Blending Blend multiple projectors together to create not standard images
- PIP/POP/Side-by-Side Picture-in-picture (PIP) allows for a second frame within the screen area. Picture-on-picture (POP) surrounds the standard frame with multiple frames. Side-by-side places two sources adjacent to one another.
- Power Zoom and Focus Simplifies installation and operation by easily adjusting the lens through the remote control.
- Advanced AccuBlend™ Ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector.
- Tilt-Free Installation Allows the projector to be rotated freely (360°) in order to point up or down depending on the installation requirements.
- Variable Audio Out Adjusts the volume of an external speaker system using the projector's remote control.
- Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP) Ensure quick switching between presentations and allows for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers
- Crestron Roomview Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
- AutoSense™ Intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
- Cornerstone Correction Allows for horizontal, vertical and diagonal image correction for aligned images even when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen.
- Geometric Correction Allows you to project on spheres, cylinders, corner angles and more.
- Landscape/Portrait Capable Allows for distortion-free display of content in various orientations, creating new application opportunities.
- Portrait Mode Ability to install a projector in its side to create a 10:16 portrait image
- ECO Mode™ Extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership.
- Virtual Remote Used over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables.
- 4K Ready Display stunning 4K content using NEC’s proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip without the loss of critical details.
- Power Management Enables projector to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs.
- Direct Power Off Protects the lamp when the projector is accidentally unplugged or the power strip is switched off. Enables the fan to continue running until the lamp is properly cooled down. Internal sensors monitor lamp temperature and prevent the lamp from powering on.
- Quick Startup and Quick Power-Off Allows users to begin presenting within 3 to 4 seconds and allows immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown to ensure efficient energy usage.
- TileMatrix™ Allows users to customize a video wall configuration using advanced On Screen Display controls.
- Lens Shift Vertical and horizontal lens shift enables flexible projector placement.
- Built-in Wall Color Correction Presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.