The P Series is ideal for higher education classrooms, corporate boardrooms and rental where bright, sharp images are required. The NEC P554U includes advanced installation features such as horizontal & vertical lens shift and HDBaseT connectivity that provide greater installation flexibility. Adding horizontal & vertical keystone correction along with cornerstone and pincushion adjustment ensures the image will be square on the screen even if installation challanges exist. The long life lamp reduces maintenance and lowers total cost of ownership.
- Horizontal & Vertical lens shift enables flexible projector placement.
- Powerful 20W speakers provide volume needed for large rooms.
- Built-in HDBaseT enables simplified installations with a single cable for video and audio over long distances.
- Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP) ensures quick switching between presentations.
- LAN connection for control and asset management over the network.
- Optional wireless display with MultiPresenter Stick.
- Variable audio-out allows the remote control to adjust speaker volume.
- 20,000:1 Contrast Ratio creating extremely detailed images.
- 8000-hour lamp (eco) drastically reduces maintenance, thereby decreasing the total cost of ownership.
- Eco-friendly features, minimal maintenance and cost savings mean these projectors are still great for challenging installation applications in higher education and corporate.
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations.
- Virtual Remote Used over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables.
- 20W Audio Powerful 20-watt speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
- Cornerstone Correction Allows for horizontal, vertical and diagonal image correction for aligned images even when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen.
- Advanced AccuBlend™ Ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector.
- Auto Power On Powers on the projector as soon as it is plugged into a power outlet.
- Variable Audio Out Adjusts the volume of an external speaker system using the projector's remote control.
- ECO Mode™ Extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership.
- Dual Computer Inputs Ensures quick switching between presentations.
- Carbon Savings Meter Calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
- Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP) Ensure quick switching between presentations and allows for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers
- Direct Power Off Protects the lamp when the projector is accidentally unplugged or the power strip is switched off. Enables the fan to continue running until the lamp is properly cooled down. Internal sensors monitor lamp temperature and prevent the lamp from powering on.
- Quick Startup and Quick Power-Off Allows users to begin presenting within 3 to 4 seconds and allows immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown to ensure efficient energy usage.
- Crestron Roomview Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
- Built-in Wall Color Correction Presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces.
- AutoSense™ Intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.