The 24" NEC MultiSync EX241UN is a 4-sided ultra-narrow bezel IPS desktop monitor designed to put your image front and center. This slim, widescreen model features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) and ergonomic adjustability and 0.8mm bezels around the entire display. It features a 5-way control button on the back with on-screen display (OSD) indicators for easy adjustment of key settings and the included ControlSync ™ technology allows users to control the settings for up to 25 EX241UN displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor. Its comprehensive input panel includes HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA and 3-port USB 3.0 hub for connecting to the latest display sources.
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Height-adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities add flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA inputs
- 5-way control button with on screen display makes display adjustments simple
- Optional human and ambient light sensors (KT-SS1) automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, conserving power
- ECO Mode™ allows you to manually adjust the display’s brightness to your liking, saving power and reducing your energy costs
- Dual direction pivot and the image flip feature allow users to arrange the thinnest inactive areas together for nearly seemless images NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Compatible with SpectraView II calibration software and the SVII-EA-KIT calibration kit.
Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 178º horizontally and vertically (up to 89º up, down, left and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection or distortion.
Allows up to four inputs (DisplayPort, VGA and two DVI-D) to be connected to a single monitor and for each of the four signals to be displayed with the press of a button.
Automatically eliminates geometrical distortions between displays by adjusting for the width of the monitor bezels, working in tandem with TileMatrix on NEC displays (some data on the screen will be lost in the area of the bezels).
Allows users to customize a video wall configuration using advanced On Screen Display controls.
Enables a security cable to be attached to the projector.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.