The 4K UHD 27" NEC MultiSync EA275UHD is a 3840 x 2160 widescreen LED-backlit LCD forusers that demand a huge workspace at a readable PPI. Designed to deliver stunning images and impeccable work performance, this high resolution display features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) and ergonomic adjustability. This model also boasts a height-adjustable stand (130mm) and full connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-D inputs. The EA275UHD includes touch-sensitive On Screen Display controls, a Picture by Picture (PBP) mode for two inputs onscreen at the same time, streamlined cable management and ControlSync™ technology, which allows users to control up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration.
- 4K UHD resolution (3840 x 2160) offers a massive amount desktop space, four times full HD resolution
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Fully adjustable quick-release stand, including height-adjust (130mm), pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities, adds flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-D inputs
- Touch-sensitive OSD controls are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier than ever
- Human sensor and ambient light sensor automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, thereby conserving power
- ECO Mode™ allows for up to 56% more power conservation (vs. typical power settings), reducing your energy costs
- Compatible with SpectraView II calibration software and the SVII-EA-KIT calibration kit.
- XtraView+™: Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 178º horizontally and vertically (up to 89º up, down, left and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection or distortion.
- ControlSync™: Allows users to control up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users will be able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor.
- Rapid Response™: Delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Automatically adjusts the backlight and power management depending on the ambient lighting brightness.
- Kensington Lock: Enables a security cable to be attached to the projector.
- Carbon Footprint Meter: Informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
- Human Sensor: Monitors the presence of a user in front of the display and can go into power saving mode if the user leaves, saving up to 99% power
- Picture by Picture (PBP) mode: Displays a either second video source or the same video source in an window beside the main video source.
- LED Backlight: Provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.