The 4K UHD 27" NEC MultiSync EA271U is a large workspace for the most demanding applications. With 3 bezels measuring only 1.0mm each, this widescreen model features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) and an LED backlight for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings. This model also features a height-adjustable stand and full connectivity with DisplayPort and two HDMI inputs as well as a DisplayPort output. In addition, the USB Type-C input can serve as a single connection to a laptop, providing power, video and USB connectivity through one cable. The EA271U includes touch-sensitive On Screen Display controls, a Picture by Picture (PBP) mode for two inputs onscreen at the same time, streamlined cable management and ControlSync™ technology, which allows users to control the settings of up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration. The included SpectraView II software and Spyder5 color calibration sensor ensure that colors are rendered accurately.
- 4K UHD IPS panel with wide viewing angles for excellent image reproduction
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort and two HDMI inputs as well as USB Type-C
- USB Type-C input delivers 60W of power as well as video and USB over one cable
- Touch-sensitive OSD controls are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier than ever
- Human and ambient light sensors automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness and conserve power
- Fully adjustable quick-release stand, including height-adjust (150mm), pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities, adds flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Includes the SpectraView II calibration software and the CC-SPYDER5 color calibration sensor
Delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
Allows users to control up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users will be able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor.
Ambient Light Sensor
Automatically adjusts the backlight and power management depending on the ambient lighting brightness.
Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 178º horizontally and vertically (up to 89º up, down, left and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection or distortion.
Provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials.
Carbon Footprint Meter
Informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
Enables a security cable to be attached to the projector.
Monitors the presence of a user in front of the display and can go into power saving mode if the user leaves, saving up to 99% power
Picture by Picture (PBP) mode
Displays a either second video source or the same video source in an window beside the main video source
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.