The 23" NEC MultiSync EA231WU is a Wide UXGA (1920x1200) ultra-narrow bezel IPS desktop monitor ideal for corporate environments. Designed for excellent imaging and ideal for multiple monitor configurations, this widescreen model features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) and ergonomic adjustability. The LED backlighting of the EA231WU allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings compared to previous generation models.ControlSync™ echnology allows users to control up to six EA231WU displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor. Smart sensing technology automatically detects your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors. Full-featured connectivity including HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA and 3-port USB 3.1 hub connects users to the latest peripherals and future-proofs your investment.
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials.
- Height-adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities add flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences.
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA.
- Touch-sensitive OSD® controls are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier than ever.
- Human and ambient light sensors automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, thereby conserving power.
- Certified Low Blue Light and Flicker Free.
- ECO Mode™ allows you to manually adjust the display’s brightness to your liking, saving power and reducing your energy costs.
- dual direction pivot and the image flip feature allow users to arrange the thinnest inactive areas together for nearly seemless images.
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations.
- Compatible with SpectraView calibration software and the SVII-EA-KIT calibration kit.
Delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
Ambient Light Sensor
Automatically adjusts the backlight and power management depending on the ambient lighting brightness.
Allows users to control up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users will be able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor.
Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 178º horizontally and vertically (up to 89º up, down, left and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection or distortion.
Provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials.
Enables a security cable to be attached to the projector.
Carbon Footprint Meter
Informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
Picture by Picture (PBP) mode
Displays a either second video source or the same video source in an window beside the main video source.
Monitors the presence of a user in front of the display and can go into power saving mode if the user leaves, saving up to 99% power.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.