Ambient and reflected sound can be a problem when recording vocal tracks or podcasts, especially when tracking outside of a studio or in rooms that aren't meant for recording. Block unwanted noise from entering your microphone and improve the quality of your recordings or podcast by using this Microphone Isolation Shield.
This acoustic shield features an acoustic foam front and a vented metal back plate, which allows the microphone to "breathe" and prevents reflections within the arc of the shield. It uses a dual clamp mounting bracket, which attaches to booms or stands up to 1 1/4" in diameter. The two outer panels can be folded inward for storage or for creating a tighter acoustic isolation chamber.
The shield features a standard 3/8" microphone threaded mount and includes a 3/8" to 5/8" thread adapter. The shield can be used in a normal upright orientation or can be inverted, so that the microphone hangs down inside the chamber. All assembly and mounting hardware is included.
When folded for storage the shield measures about 17.3" x 15.4" x 5.5". When extended for use it measures about 23.5" x 15.4" x 11.0".
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.