This professional-grade instrument microphone is built for the road and is ideal for all solo and ensemble performances. Stage noise is absorbed by the body of the mic, so it is not reproduced by the sound system. No on/off switch also means performers cannot accidentally turn the mic off. Confidence is also maximized by low feedback, thanks to the unidirectional cardioid pickup pattern. The cardioid mic also minimizes bleed from other instruments to keep your stage mix tight and articulate. Includes a heavy-duty mic clip and handsome carry bag.
Nothing screams "Cheap Microphone" like an on/off switch. True professional mics do not give this option to the performer because he will always accidentally switch it off at the worst time, then look around to blame the sound system. This $30 mic is a great value for an all-metal. road-ready performer with low noise and handling. Use this mic for guitars amps, drums, or horns and be heard Loud & Clear!
- Low profile microphone for instruments.
- Dynamic cardioid for consistent heavy-duty use.
- Low handling noise for rigorous stage use.
- All-metal construction handles abuse of the road.
- Includes a leatherette bag and mic clip.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.