Perfect Protection For Rack-Mount Systems
The PRO-RT Series is a value-priced, yet feature-rich UPS incorporating line-interactive technology that preserves battery power by providing voltage regulation during brownouts or voltage sags. The PRO-RT Series can be used to support servers, telecom or VoIP systems, security systems, plus many other applications.
The PRO-RT UPSs include many useful features such as load-shedding with two load banks, independent battery bypass, plus auto-re-start when power is restored after an extended power outage.
Protection from Spikes, Surges, Brownouts, and Blackouts
- Buck and boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) function
- All outlets are battery and surge-protected
- RJ11 / RJ45 spike/surge protection for phone/fax/ modem/network connections (1Gb)
- Coax protection for satellite/cable
- Rack/tower Installation
2U rack height or wall mounting with optional kit
Minuteman SentryHD Software
- Automatically saves and shuts down unfinished or open applications programs
- Powers down your devices during blackouts
- Provides comprehensive power monitoring
- USB Communications
No special USB drivers are required. The USB is automatically recognized by Microsoft® Windows® as HID-compliant devices – similar to a mouse or a keyboard.
- SNMP Compatible
Each PRO-RT unit can be managed on a network with the addition of an optional SNMP management card. (NC models includes a pre-installed network card)
- Fax/Modem/Network/Coax Line Protection
The PRO-RT UPS provides a low cost means of protecting fax/modem/network lines.
- Independent Battery Bypass
Provides voltage regulation with surge and spike protection even when batteries are weak or dead.
When power returns after an extended outage and the batteries have been fully drained, the UPS automatically restarts and provides power to attached devices if acceptable AC is present.
Each PRO-RT UPS system is covered by a three-year parts and labor warranty and $100,000 Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan® (U.S.A. and Canada only). Five-year warranty options are available.
Tour The Front & Back Panels
- LCD Status Display
- Rackmount Brackets
- Input Circuit Breaker
- Input Power Cord
- Coax Surge Protection
- Emergency Power Off
- USB Port
- RJ11/RJ45/Fax/Modem Network Protection
- Controllable Output Receptacles (6)
- Always On Receptacles (2) (Only one on the PRO2000RT2U)
- Option Card Slot
PRO-RT power management via SNMP Communications
Optional SNMP-NV6 card allow easy management of UPS without the need of a connected PC or server
Each PRO-RT model is compatible with Minuteman’s free downloadable SentryHD™ power management and diagnostic software. When installed on a workstation or server, the user gains complete control over monitoring and managing the UPS using a convenient web browser-based interface. The SentryHD software communicates via a built-in USB port on the UPS. In addition, managing the UPS within a Network Management System (NMS) is easy with the installation of an optional SNMP card.
Designed for versatility, the PRO-RT models can be mounted in a standard rack using the attached rackmount ears. All units can also be installed as a tower using the included feet. An optional kit is available for mounting the unit to a wall.
.High-end Features - Budget Friendly Price
The PRO-RT offers many features normally found on higher priced models, including an LCD status display which shows the following:
- Input / Output voltage and frequency
Monitor the status of your utility power
- UPS and battery mode / status
Eliminate guesswork with straightforward display of the unit’s status
- Load capacity
Load indicator shows how much electrical load is being placed on the unit
- Estimated runtime based on connected load
Find out how much backup time remains during a blackout right on the unit
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.