Power & Versatility - Enhanced
The latest in Minuteman's popular Enterprise Series, theEnterprisePlus LCD offers users more of what has made theseries one of our best selling lines. New features include lowercost standard runtime models, an informative LCD Display, andadditional outlets vs. previous models.
Pure Power for Sensitive Equipment
The EnterprisePlus LCD Series of UPSs offer completeprotection from all electrical problems, including spikes, surges,sags, brownouts, and blackouts, in a versatile rack/towerconvertible format. True sine wave electrical output ensures thebest power for sensitive electronic equipment.
The EnterprisePlus LCD features many upgrades from previousgenerations, including an LCD status display which shows thefollowing:
- Input / Output voltage and frequency.
- UPS and battery mode / status.
- Load capacity & Error Codes.
- Estimated runtime based on connected load.
In addition to the LCD display, EnterprisePlus LCD models offerusers their choice of runtime:
- Standard Runtime models (RT2U) utilize only internalbatteries and are available at a lower cost.
- Extended Runtime models (RTXL2U) feature the ability toadd external battery packs for greatly increased runtimes.
- Network Card models (NC) feature a pre-installedSNMP-NV6 network card.
- 0.8 & greater power factor - get increased capacity withoutmigrating to larger models• Load shedding - three power banks (2 switchable, 1always-on for critical loads) allow equipment prioritizing forincreased runtime.
- Independent Battery Bypass™ - provides voltageregulation with surge and spike protection even whenbatteries are weak or dead.
- Virtually unlimited runtime with XL Models - no limitationon the number of external battery packs• Alarm silence button on front panel.
- Flexibility in installation - rack or towerconfigurable; optional wallmount kitsavailable• Small form factor - 3.5-inch (2U) rack/towercase.
Output Power Factor: All EnterprisePlus LCD models feature a 0.8 or greater powerfactor, which increases the watt capacity of the units. Offeringlarger capacities in smaller UPS VA sizes reduces the overall costof the UPS solution for a specific load requirement.
Output Voltage: All units in the EnterprisePlus LCD Series produce an electricalsignal that does not vary from nominal voltage by more than 5%.Tightly regulating the output voltage increases the quality of powerto connected equipment adding to its life expectancy, which lowersthe total cost of ownership to users.
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): THD is the distortion of a normal AC electrical signal commonlycaused when UPS connected loads near the capacity of the units.This distortion can cause internal heat to build up on sensitiveequipment not designed to allow for these altered AC signals. TheEnterprisePlus LCD UPS maintains an output AC signal, at alltimes and with linear loads, within 2% of a true sine wave.
Output Receptacle Control: Three banks of receptacles (one always-on for critical devices,two controllable via SentryHD™ and an SNMP card) allow usersto increase runtime for more critical devices during an extendedblackout.
Through the use of Minuteman’s SentryHD software orcommunication with the UPS through an Ethernet connection,users can either turn on, off, or reset each segment independently.By reducing the connected load draw on the UPS, the runtime ofcritical devices can be extended significantly.
The EnterprisePlus LCD UPS provides users with the ability tocommunicate with the UPS simultaneously through three separateprotocols: RS-232, USB and Ethernet. Users can directly connectand manage the UPS from multiple stand-alone, or networkedcomputers. The UPS can provide detailed monitoring andmanagement to many various environments.
RoHS 2 Compliancy: Para Systems developed the EnterprisePlus LCD Series tobe compliant with the updated RoHS2 Directive as defined by theEuropean Economic Union directive on the reduction of hazardoussubstances in electronic equipment: 2011/65/EU.
Manual and Automatic Self-Testing: The EnterprisePlus LCD UPS is designed to proactively notifyusers of any impending faults or failures with the UPS. This allowsfor preemptive repair or replacement of components or batteriespreventing unexpected downtime caused by the UPS.
Dedicated EPO Port: This direct access port allows users to perform an immediateremote shutdown of the UPS in cases of emergency or whenaccess to the UPS is restricted or inconvenient.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.