Maxell expands laser projector line with a 6,000 ANSI lumen, 3LCD model delivering larger-than-life performance.
- 6,000 ANSI Lumens Brightness.
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) Native Resolution.
- 1.4 – 2.4 : 1 Throw Ratio.
- 3LCD Laser Projector.
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200.
- 4K Ready.
- 6,000 ANSI Lumens Brightness.
- 1,500,000:1 Contrast Ratio.
- 50,000 Hours Light Source Life (Long life 2 mode).
- HDBaseT x 1, HDMI x 2 Inputs.
- Lens Shift and Perfect Fit 2.
- High Dynamic Contrast Range (HDCR2).
- 360° Installation.
- Quiet Operation 36 dB (Normal), 27 dB (Whisper) Noise Level.
Long Life 20,000 Hours Laser Light Source: Light source combines blue laser diodes and phosphor which can achieve over 6,000 lumens. The projection image is bright and clear, with vivid colors. Since lamp replacement is unnecessary, maintenance cost is reduced and by not using mercury lamps, the projectors are eco-friendly. Plus, Maxell’s unique cooling system can achieve a low noise level of 27dB in whisper mode. The life of the light source is approximately 20,000 hours at normal mode but by using other modes which reduce the brightness or operation period, its life can be extended up to 50,000 hours. These mode settings can be used for different purposes depending on the application of the projector.
4K Ready: The projector allows 4K signal input on HDMI1 and HDBaseT. (HDMI1 and DBaseT support 4K@24/25/30 signals.)
Accentualizer: Maxell original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
Aspect Zoom: Aspect Zoom makes the maximum image size on the screen while keeping the aspect of the image.
Auto Power On: When the projector is in standby mode and detects the video signal input from an external device, this function starts up the projector to display the image automatically on the screen. This makes the time to start up the projector and begin presenting quicker and easier.
- This function is unavailable when STANDBY MODE is set to NETWORK(WOL) or SAVING.
- This function may work unintentionally by connected external device.
Cloning Function: Copy setting data from one projector to others of the same model via the Projector Data Cloning Application. Cloning not only saves almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone, it saves countless hours in setup and installation.
HDCR2 (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. The recent enhancement to HDCR2 achieves not only auto tone enhancement but also auto color enhancement. This results in clear and vivid images even in bright rooms.
High Performance Lens: Featuring performance lens with a powerful 1.7 x zoom features Extra Low Dispersion with over 2.0 refractive index, which reduces distortion and resolution drop caused by Chroma aberration.
Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
Projector Quick Connection App For Mobile Devices: Our iOS and Android applications offer projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad®, iPhone® and Android devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL5G wireless adapter.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.