Maxell expands their laser projector line with a 4,000 ANSI lumens, 3LCD model ideally suited for class and conference room environments.
- 4,000 ANSI lumens brightness
- WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution
- 1.5 – 1.8 : 1 Throw Ratio
- 3LCD Laser Projector
- WXGA 1280 x 800
- 4,000 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- 2,000,000 : 1 Contrast Ratio
- 40,000 Hours Light Source Life (Long life 2 mode)
- 2 HDMI Inputs
- Quiet Operation 37dB
- Lightweight, Compact Chassis Design
- No Lamps to Replace!
- Supports Web Control, PJLink, Crestron Connected®, and AMX
Long Life 20,000 Hours Laser Light Source
The J series models have a new phosphor technology with a ceramic phosphor chip. This decreases the amount of moving and magnetic parts for stable performance, higher reliability and a lower noise level.
- 360 o Rotation/Portrait Projection: Display rotation of 360o and portrait projection for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- Cloning Function: Copy configuration settings from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning can save almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone via USB memory.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Projector Quick Connection App For Mobile Devices: Our iOS application offers full projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad®, iPhone® and Android devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL5G wireless adapter.
- Replacement (Vendor Command): The new J Series Lineup can support specific control commands (RS-232C and LAN) of several other projector brands to make replacement easy. Supported functions: Power ON/OFF, Input Source, Volume Control, Mute (Picture/ Audio/Shutter).
- Timer: The timer function can be used for count up or count down, perfect for use in classrooms or conference rooms.
- WiFi Solutions: Supply DC 5V 2.0A power to streaming devices through USB. Supports popular streaming devices such as Amazon Fire TV 2nd and 3rd generations, Google Chromecast 3rd generation and Ultra, EZCast Pro2, Barco ClickShare C SE-200, wePresent, and QuattroPod.
- Input Source Naming: Users can rename input sources in more descriptive terms instead of the factory default names.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. There is also a slideshow function. This feature also supports the following file types: JPG, PNG, BMP, and GIF.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Maxell’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Serial Number and Media Access Control Label: A label is affixed to side of projector to more easily access and read the model name, serial number and MAC address while mounted in ceiling use. This is a convenience for installers, end users and auditors for instant accessibility.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL5G). The adapter supports IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.