Maxell expands their laser projector line with a 4,000 ANSI lumens, 3LCD model ideally suited for class and conference room environments
- 4,000 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 1.3 – 2.1 : 1 Throw Ratio
- 3LCD Laser Projector
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200
- 4,000 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- 2,000,000 : 1 Contrast Ratio
- 40,000 Hours Light Source Life (Long life 2 mode)
- 2 HDMI Inputs
- Quiet Operation 36dB
- Lightweight, Compact Chassis Design
- No Lamps to Replace!
- Accentualizer and HDCR
- Supports Web Control, PJLink, Crestron Connected®, and AMX
Long Life 20,000 Hours Laser Light Source
The J series models have a new phosphor technology with a ceramic phosphor chip. This decreases the amount of moving and magnetic parts for stable performance, higher reliability and a lower noise level.
- 360 o Rotation/Portrait Projection: Display rotation of 360o and portrait projection for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
- Cloning Function: Copy setting data from one projector to others of the same model via the Projector Data Cloning Application. Cloning not only saves almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone, it saves countless hours in setup and installation.
- HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. This results in clear images even in bright rooms.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Projector Quick Connection App For Mobile Devices: Our iOS application offers full projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad®, iPhone® and Android devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL5G wireless adapter.
- Replacement (Vendor Command): The new J Series Lineup can support specific control commands (RS-232C and LAN) of several other projector brands to make replacement easy. Supported functions: Power ON/OFF, Input Source, Volume Control, Mute (Picture/ Audio/Shutter).
- Timer: The timer function can be used for count up or count down, perfect for use in classrooms or conference rooms.
- WiFi Solutions: Supply DC 5V 2.0A power to streaming devices through USB. Supports popular streaming devices such as Amazon Fire TV 2nd and 3rd generations, Google Chromecast 3rd generation and Ultra, EZCast Pro2, Barco ClickShare C SE-200, wePresent, and QuattroPod.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.