Quality of Service (QoS)
Numerous QoS features ensure that traffic is prioritized properly to deliver the best possibleuser experience for real-time applications like voice and video along with bandwidthintensive graphic/video file uploads and downloads. IGMP snooping limits IP multicast trafficto the ports that requested it, enabling the rest of the network to operate at peak efficiency.
Unauthorized access to the network and mission-critical data is a constant concern. Linksyssmart switches help secure networks through port authentication and MAC-based portsecurity, requiring clients to authenticate themselves before any data is passed. AdvancedDHCP snooping and IP-MAC binding functions ensure network integrity and help preventnetwork attacks.
Linksys smart switches include features for quickly expanding and growing your network.Multiple high-bandwidth trunks between switches enhance availability and redundancy.Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Storm Control features help control planned orinadvertent cable loops, so you can confidently build a mesh of switches and quickly expandyour network to support your growing workforce.
- 8, 18, or 26 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Easy configuration and management.
- Proven performance and reliability.
- Energy efficient.
- Network security.
- IP telephony support.
- IPv6 support.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.