SRX828S is a dual 18” subwoofer for concert, touring, or installed use. Featuring a wide stance for splaying top boxes, indexing feet for stacking in both the standard and cardioid position, and a 141dB max SPL, the SRX828S is an ideal solution for musicians, bands, and DJs, concert use, public speaking, or installations such as performance venues, corporate spaces, educational facilities or houses of worship. Tunings and presets are available for Crown ITech HD.
- Premium JBL Transducers
- Rugged, versatile enclosures
- Tunings available for Crown amps and dbx signal processors
- Fully supported in Audio Architect
- Power Handling: 4800W Peak, 2400W Program, 1200W Continuous
- Frequency Range: 30Hz-150Hz
- Frequency Response: 47Hz-150Hz
- Max SPL: 135dB (Peak)
- Amplification options: Passive
- 2x 2279 LF 8 Ohm 18” Woofer
- Live performance systems.
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems.
- Sound system rental and tour.
- Permanent installations.
Every detail in the SRX800 Series was purposefully designed and thought through with full consideration for its intended use. Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling. M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide, flexible array of configurations.
JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology ferrite drivers incorporate 3" voice coils with lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response. JBL’s 2432H is the only neodymium 3" voice coil compression driver in this class, delivering very high power levels and smooth, crystal clear sound.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.