LCT 81C/T is a full-range ceiling speaker designed to lay into a 2 ft x 2 ft US-style suspended grid ceiling, with no cutting of ceiling tiles required, making for an easy and cost-effective installation with a minimum of mess. The low profile depth of only 100 mm (4 in) allows the speaker to fit in locations where deeper loudspeakers do not.
This loudspeaker is designed to provide excellent performance for paging and light-to-medium music in a wide variety of applications, including education classrooms, business music systems, retail stores, music/paging systems, airports, reception/waiting rooms, lounges, courtrooms, meeting rooms, and more.
The very high sensitivity of 96 dB provides maximum sound level, even at low tap settings. LCT 81C/T contains a 200 mm (8 in) dual-cone driver with a very high 96 dB sensitivity. The driver features a 25 mm (1 in) diameter voice coil with a Kapton coil-former and high-temperature wire for better power dissipation and long-term reliability. The speaker's built-in 10 Watt transformer provides versatility by allowing use on 100V or 70V distributed loudspeaker lines, as well as at 8 ohms (low impedance) for driving directly from a low impedance power amplifier. Adjusting is convenient via a rotary switch on the side of the rear enclosure. Two safety seismic attachment tabs are provided for securing to ceiling deck, plus 4 holes are provided -- one in each corner. The color of the perforated grille is white.
- High efficiency 200 mm (8 in) dual-cone driver.
- Easy lay-in installation into 2' x 2' US-style suspended grid ceilings. No cutting of ceiling tiles is necessary.
- Perforated metal grille included.
- Combined 70V/100V and low impedance direct operation.
- 20 Watts at 8? (low-impedance) direct setting.
- 10 Watt multi-tap at 70V/100V with taps at 10W, 5W, 2.5W (and 1.3W for 70V only)
- Very low-profile at just 103 mm (4.1 in) deep, to fit into ceilings that are shallow or that contain obstructions.
- Easy bare-wire connection in protected compartment. Wire entrance from either top or side via knock-out.
- Very high 96 dB sensitivity turns power from small amplifiers into maximum sound level for listeners.
- Designed for high speech intelligibility.
- 100° coverage pattern (conical).
- UL1480A and UL2043 certifications for use in ceiling plenum spaces.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.