The CBT 50LA-LS, with Constant Beamwidth Technology™, represents a breakthrough in pattern control, utilizing analog delay beamforming and amplitude tapering to accomplish consistent vertical coverage without the narrow vertical beaming and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of straight form-factor passive column speakers. This loudspeaker is EN 54-24 Compliant for life safety applications.
- Patent-pending Constant Beamwidth Technology™ provides constant directivity up to the highest frequencies and reduces out-of-coverage lobing.
- EN 54-24 Compliant for Life Safety Applications (when installed with included MTC-PC2 panel cover)
- Switchable voicing provides flat response in music mode or mid-range presence peak in speech mode.
- Dynamic SonicGuard™ overload protection
- Built-in 70V/100V transformer, plus 8 ohm direct capability.
- Swivel (pan) / tilt wall bracket included.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.