- Supporting the second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family with up to a 7% per-core performance gain over first generation and with memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s.
- HPE Persistent Memory offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage using Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB.
- Support for HPE 800W Flex Slot -48VDC Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply.
- Enhanced iLO 5 security features such as Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Segment-optimized processors that offer flexibility and improved performance for specific workloads.
Scalable Performance In An Expandable 4U Form Factor
The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server provides 4P computing in an expandable 4U form factor and supports up to four Intel Xeon Platinum and Gold processors which provide up to 11% per-core performance gain over the first generation of Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors.
Up to 48 DIMM slots which support up to 6 TB for 2933 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory. HPE DDR4 SmartMemory improves workload performance and power efficiency while reducing data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling.
Up to 12 TB of HPE Persistent Memory that works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and enhances compute capability for memory intensive workloads such as structured data management and analytics.
Support for processors with Intel® Speed Select technology that offer configuration flexibility and granular control over CPU performance and VM density optimized processors that enable support of more virtual machines per host.
HPE enhances performance by taking server tuning to the next level. Workload Performance Advisor adds real-time tuning recommendations driven by server resource usage analytics and builds upon existing tuning features such as Workload Matching and Jitter Smoothing.
Remarkable Expandability and Availability For Multiple Workloads
HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server has a flexible processor tray allowing it to scale up from one to four processors as needed, saving on upfront costs and the flexible drive cage design supports up to 48 Small Form Factor (SFF) SAS/SATA drives and a maximum of 20 NVMe drives.
Supports up to 16 PCIe 3.0 expansion slots including up to four full length/full height graphics processing units (GPUs), as well as networking cards or storage controllers offering increased expandability.
Up to four, 96% efficient HPE 800W or 1600W Flex Slot Power Supplies which enable higher power redundancy with 2+2 configurations and flexible voltage ranges.
Choice of HPE FlexibleLOM Adapters offers a range of networking speeds (1GbE to 25GbE) and fabrics so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Secure and Reliable
HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusion and recover your essential server firmware securely.
New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensures secure transit and locks server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), to prevent unauthorized access to the server and safely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server combined with the HPE OneView software provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
HPE InfoSight brings artificial intelligence to HPE Servers with predictive analytics, global learning and recommendation engine to eliminate performance bottlenecks.
A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning, HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage, HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
Services from HPE Pointnext Services simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an better solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.