The Elo Computer Modules (ECM) featuring the Intel® Core™ 6th Generation CPUs and enhanced graphics engine are available with both Intel i3, i5 & i7 processors for Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 7 or no operating system. The commercial grade computer modules transform Elo's 3202L, 4202L, 4602L, 5502L, 5551L and 7001LT touchscreens into powerful touchcomputer platforms with compatibility to most content management servers, enabling customer engagement and immersive brand experiences by adding a new exciting dimension to traditional broadcast digital signage - the power of touch.
The Elo IDS Computer Modules slide into the back of the touchscreen display to deliver the industry's thinnest commercial grade all-in-one large format touchcomputers. Field installation is easy with no external cables required. AC power, video and USB signals pass between the computer module and the Elo IDS touch display via an internal docking connector.
Using Elo's computer modules instead of a separate external device can reduce complexity, provide added reliability, minimize mounting profile and reduce installation/maintenance costs.
The Elo Computer Modules deliver the quality and reliability Elo is known for and are backed by our 3-year standard warranty with an optional extension to 4 or 5-years. We design and build the complete solution, with touch integrated from the start.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.