Eaton® 5SC features and benefits
LCD: The LCD interface provides clear status of UPS key parameters such as input and output voltage, load and battery level, and estimated runtime. Configuration capabilities are also offered for output voltage, audible alarm and power input sensitivity.
Battery life: Eaton’s exclusive ABM® technology increases battery service life by 50 percent with easy front panel battery replacement to extend UPS service life.
- USB, serial and relay connectivity: USB port is HID-compliant for automatic integration into Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Eaton Intelligent Power Manager® (IPM): IPM software provides network power management. 5SC is managed over the network through a proxy server having Intelligent Power Protector (IPP) installed
Reliable power protection
- Pure sine wave output: When operating in battery mode, the 5SC provides a high-quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected
- Buck and boost operation: The 5SC corrects a wide range of input voltage variations through continuous regulation without the use of batteries, and ensures consistent input voltage to the connected equipment
- Convenient form factor: The 5SC fits easily into small spaces such as kiosks, cash machines and ticket machines while delivering flexibility with up to eight outlets
- Adjustable input waveform sensitivity: The 5SC is adaptable to specific environments, like genset
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.