The CyberPower Smart App Online OL5KRTHD high-density design offers more power in less space. In fact, it can be configured into 2U of rack space or as a tower, compared to 3U and 4U for similar competitive UPS models - giving you more room to grow. The OL5KRTHD features double-conversion topology for seamless power protection and a pre-installed RMCARD205.
For monitoring, this UPS offers a new state-of-the-art, multi-function, color matrix LCD screen that is simple to set up and easy to use. The color-coded alerts provide clear status of the UPS and the screen orientation rotates automatically when placed into a tower configuration.
The OL5KRTHD ensures maximum efficiency and capacity output with a Power Factor rating (PF) of 1. The energy-saving GreenPower UPS™ ECO Mode enables up to 96% efficiency while reducing power consumption and thermal dissipation. The variable 7-speed fan provides automatic thermal management, based on power load, to reduce noise.
The optional BP144VL2U01 Extended Battery Module (EBM) expands runtime and up to ten EBMs can be connected in a daisy-chain to the UPS for more backup power. Plus, it's all backed by a three-year warranty (including batteries) and a $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Double-Conversion TopologyProvides consistent, clean, and nearly perfect power, regardless of thecondition of the incoming power. Never a need to switch to battery asDC power operates 100% of the time. Designed for high-end systemcomponents, corporate servers, lab equipment, and other sensitiveelectronic devices.
- Sine Wave OutputKeeps sensitive equipment with Active PFC working by preventing unnecessary shutdowns caused by gaps from simulated sine waves.
- Full Matrix LCD Control PanelAuto-rotating, multi-function color LCD screen clearly shows status of UPS and power (green for normal, yellow for warning, and red for power failure and fault notices). LCD provides UPS status, controls, most recent event logs, and diagnostics.
- Tool-less Front PanelTool-less front panel removal makes battery replacement easier.
- Hot-Swappable BatteriesKeeps equipment running by eliminating downtime during UPS power maintenance.
- Extended Battery Module (EBM)Extends runtime by adding up to 10 EBMs.
- Smart Battery Management (SBM)Improves and extends the functional life of a UPS battery and reduces excessive heat during work cycles by using a three-cycle charging process.
- Battery Equalization TechnologyBattery Equalization is an advanced charging process that maintains the voltages of the batteries at the same level to increase battery life.
- Fast Charge TechnologyAllows UPS batteries to return to full capacity more rapidly by utilizing a built-in charger. Restores charge from 0-90% within four hours regardless of the number of EBMs.
- PowerPanel® Business SoftwareProvides tools for easy remote monitoring and managing of the UPS and automates shutdown of multiple devices when needed.
- RMCARD205Enables remote management of up to 50 clients via a standard web browser, command line interface (CLI), or network management system (NMS) connection.
- Hanging Rack Mount RailEnsures easy installation and slides out safely with a safety catch.
- Tamper-Proof Input Circuit BreakerEnsures power is turned off using a tool to eliminate the risk of accidental powering off when not desired during service or maintenance.
- EMI/RFI FiltersPrevents electromagnetic and radio frequency interference to ensure clean power for connected equipment.
- Energy Star Certified & GreenPower UPS™ ECO ModeImproves UPS efficiency up to 96% reducing electrical and cooling costs.
- Upgradeable UPS FirmwareKeeps equipment running by eliminating downtime during UPS power maintenance.
- Multiple Language OptionsThe LCD Control Panel can be configured in English, Spanish, French, and German for ease of use.
- Critical & Non-Critical Load BanksMaximizes the output of the UPS by scheduling non-critical loads to shut off allowing additional runtime for critical load outlets.
- Emergency Power Off (EPO)Allows the UPS to be shut off in the event of an emergency, when the EPO port is connected to an EPO switch.
- Generator CompatibleEnsures a stable sine wave output (free of harmonics and distortion) without switching to battery mode when running on generator input power.
- Converter ModeProvides the flexibility to set the output frequency, regardless of the input frequency, to match connected equipment by selecting 50Hz or 60Hz output on the LCD control panel.
- USB & Serial ConnectivityEnables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features on Windows, Linux, and VMware systems through a HID-compliant USB port and Serial port.
- Audible AlarmsIdentifies when the UPS is running on battery power, overloaded, or has a low battery.
- Rack/Tower VersatilityAllows for horizontal rack or vertical tower installation.
- Three-Year WarrantyGives you peace of mind knowing we will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- Connected Equipment GuaranteeAffirms we will replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.