A compact UPS with standby topology, the CyberPower Ecologic EC550G provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. During power interruptions, the EC550G offers reliable power protection and battery backup. When the battery backup detects that the computer is off or in sleep mode, computer peripherals connected to the ECO Mode, surge protected outlets will be automatically turned off, reducing power usage and lowering energy costs (USB connection required). The EC550G comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $100,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Battery BackupSupplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Surge ProtectionDiverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- ECO ModeIs an energy-efficient, user selectable feature for some surge-protected outlets. When the computer is off or is in sleep mode, the UPS automatically cuts power to computer peripherals connected to any outlets in ECO mode.
- Widely Spaced Outlet(s)The widely-spaced outlet allow you to conveniently add transformer-sized plugs without blocking other outlets.
- Audible AlarmsProvides audible notification of certain events such as running on battery power, low battery, or overload conditions.
- LED Status LightsIndicate Power On, ECO On/Off.
- Ultra Quiet DesignMinimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment.
- ENERGY STARThis model is an ENERGY STAR® certified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system. ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy-efficient products and practices that help save money and protect the environment.
- GreenPower UPS™ High-EfficiencyReduces power consumption by utilizing a compact charger and power inverter to create an ultra-efficient backup power system for home and office use.
- Standby TopologyEnsures that when incoming power drops below or surges above safe voltage levels, the UPS switches to DC battery power and then inverts to AC power to run connected equipment.
- Simulated Sine Wave OutputProvides a manufactured waveform output to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
- PowerPanel® Personal SoftwareProvides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS. Free software download available here.
- Three-Year WarrantyCyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- Connected Equipment GuaranteeCyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
What’s In The Box
UPS System, User Manual, USB A+B Type Cable
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.