PoE+ and SFP ports for flexibility.
This switch has eight 10/10/1000-Mbps PoE/PoE+ copper ports and four SFP ports for uplinks. This way you can power distant access points, security cameras, and other industrial equipment over the copper Ethernet lines at the far edges of your network where it's impractical to run electrical wires. The SFP fiber uplinks give you almost unlimited fiber distance options, depending on the SFP.
Advanced management features help minimize network downtime by enabling you to remotely diagnose and manage network problems. And you'll eliminate the need to send IT technicians on site thus lowering costs.
The switch is fully manageable through SNMP, a Web browser, Telnet, or a console port. Control the bandwidth on each port inpidually and set up Quality of Service (QoS) priority queuing for critical applications.
The switch supports port-based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, MAC-based trunking, IP-multicast IGMP snooping, rapid spanning tree for redundancy. Plus, it has 802.1x port-based authentication for security.
The switch gives you maximum network flexibility: Spanning Tree Protocol (STP/RSTP), Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and a ring protocol. It offers a 20 millisecond or less failover.
Encased in an IP30-rated metal case, this switch withstands extreme temperatures from -40°C to +75°C (-40° F to +167° F). Use it for:
- Security and surveillance, particularly to backhaul IP security camera data.
- Military applications, especially in ships and other vehicles.
- Factory automation for controlling machinery, PLCs, motor drives, sensors, counters, inspection cameras, and packaging equipment.
- Oil and gas fields or remote equipment monitoring and control.
- Building automation for controlling HVAC and lighting systems.
The switch features redundant power inputs and includes DIN-rail and panel-mount kits. The power supplies (MDR-40-48 and SDR-240-48) are sold separately. The switch also includes a serial cable (RJ-45/DB9) for the console connection.
- Provides (8) 10/100/1000-Mbps PoE+ RJ-45 ports and four multispeed Gigabit SFP slots.
- Offers link loss recovery of <20-msec.
- DIN rail or wall mount.
- PoE 802.3af and PoE+ 802.3at compatible. Delivers up to 30W per port.
- SFP ports enable single-mode or multimode Gigabit fiber uplinks over long distances.
- Rated for extreme temperatures of -40 to +75° C.
- Dual DC power inputs for redundancy.
- IP30-rated housing is also rated for shock and vibration protection.
- Manage through a Web interface, SNMP, or command-line interface (CLI).
- Economical switch delivers features normally found in more expensive switches.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.