- Use as a switch, a media converter, and a mode converter.
- If a link goes down, 1+1 uplink protection provides failover in under 50 milliseconds.
- Includes AC power adapter or dual DC power inputs.
- Extended temperature range of -40 to +185° F (-40 to +85° C).
- Supports 155-Mbps and 1250-Mbps SFPs.
- Jumbo frame support up to 10,240 bytes.
- DIN rail mount (sold separately).
- Manage via CLI or SNMP.
Use multiple ways.
The Media Converter Network Interface Device, (2) 10/100/1000Mbps Copper to (2) SFP is a carrier-class DIN-rail switch that has the versatility to handle many applications at the edge of your network. Two autosensing 10/100/1000-Mbps ports plus two autosensing 100/1000Mbps SFP slots in an intelligent switch enable you to use the Media Converter Network Interface Device for managed fiber termination, fiber drop and insert, fiber repeater, fiber mode conversion, and dual independent copper-to-fiber media conversion with automatic failover.
Copper and/or fiber switch.
You can use the Device as a copper/fiber or all copper switch. The versatility is in the SFP slots. As a copper/fiber switch, you can have two 10-/100-/1000-Mbps copper ports and two autosensing 100-/1000-Mbps fiber SFP ports. But the SFPs also support 10-/100-10000-Mbps copper operation. So if you insert two copper SFPs, you will have an entirely copper switch.
Double-duty media conversion.
For more application persity, the device gives you media conversion flexibility for distance extension. You can install it as a dual copper/fiber media converter then use it as two independent converters, saving a bundle in equipment costs.
Double-duty mode conversion with redundant 1+1 protection.
You can deploy this Device as a 4-port device with fiber redundancy. And it gives you two different mode conversions to choose from 1+1 Non-Revertive and 1+1 Revertive. Both relate to how the box responds if a primary link fails. In Non-Revertive mode, the box will continue to use the backup fiber link after the failure on the primary link has been fixed. In Revertive mode, the box will revert to the primary link.
The SFP slots auto-detect 100- or 1000-Mbps SFPs and comply with SFP Multi-Source Agreements standards (MSA) for complete compatibility with all standard SFPs.
Hardened for the edge of your network.
It's designed for industrial use, featuring an extended temperature range of -40 to +185° F (-40 to +85° C) plus dual DC power (-48 VDC or 5-24 VDC).
The switch is fully manageable via CLI or SNMP.
The switch has a mini-serial (RS-232) console management port that is accessed via the included mini-jack to DB9F cable.
DIN mounting requires the DIN Rail Clip (LXC-DR) (sold separately).
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.