- Each video head supports dual-link DVI video at up to 450 megapixels per second.
- Control all functions from a console with four high-resolution DVI screens.
- Boasts resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 - great for demanding university R and D or medical imaging applications.
- Features two independent USB 2.0 channels for switching between high-speed USB peripherals.
- Switch attached peripherals collectively to any computer systems, or link them to separate systems - perform multiple tasks in parallel!
- True emulation technology on switched USB inputs. Attached USB devices can be continuously emulated to each computer.
- Supports instantaneous hotkey switching plus the extra keys and features of enhanced keyboards and mice.
- Works with all known software and operating systems (Windows®, Linux®, Sun®, Mac®, NetWare®, UNIX®, and others).
- Equipped with audio inputs on KVM and computer channels, too.
- To support additional video heads on the switching platform, cascade multiple switches.
- RoHS compliant.
This highly flexible KVM switch centralizes and simplifies high-end, multi-head video switching access at a single user console with multiple DVI screens.Plus, with advanced support for multiple high-speed USB devices, the ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual-Link serves today's busy multitaskers quite well.It's ideal for IT administrators and medical imaging, graphic design, and broadcast studio professionals who not only require quick, reliable access to multiple computer CPUs and multiple video channels, but also need simultaneous access to a mix of USB peripherals.Select a channel on the ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual-Link using hotkeys, a three-button mouse, or the switch's front-panel controls. When auto-scan is enabled, the switch cycles between connected computers in sequence automatically. A seven-segment numeric display indicates the selected channel.
Multihead video channel access - simplified.
The ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual-Link enables a single KVM workstation user to control four separate computer systems or servers and flexibly share peripherals among them.In addition to four DVI-I video KVM user console inputs for multiscreen workstations, the switch features quad DVI-I video connectors on each of its four computer channels. This way, you have easy access to four video heads on each channel.Each video head channel on this high-quality switch supports dual-link digital DVI video at up to 450 megapixels per second. Plus, it supports high resolutions, whether you need 2048 x 1080 video for post-production type of work or 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA) image clarity for very detailed medical or R and D lab imaging. Want to use VGA video instead of DVI? Simply add DVI-to-VGA adapters.In addition to quad video connectors, each computer channel on the ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual-Link has USB Type B and a 3.5-mm audio jack inputs.
Multicomputer and multiperipheral access.
This high-performance, multimedia switching platform offers more than just straight switching between four multi-head computer systems. You can also use a KVM console to work on one computer while your favorite USB devices remain connected to other computers, all easily accessible to you. And because the ServSwitch Wizard Dual-Link DVI supports audio connectivity, you can connect speakers to yet another computer (audio can be switched independently from USB and video).The ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual-Link's rear panel has two USB Type-A ports as part of its KVM user console connections plus separate switched USB Type-A ports for additional USB 2.0 connectivity. You can reassign any of the connected USB peripherals to any of the connected computers quickly. Attached devices can either be switched in unison, or you can mix peripherals between any of the systems.The switch supports a wide range of USB devices, especially high-speed USB 2.0 peripherals on its switched USB ports. Printers, scanners, and non-standard HID devices can all be attached. For instance, you can be creating e-mails on one system, listening to the audio on a second one, printing from a third computer, and scanning documents on another - all at the same time.
A switch featuring true USB emulation.
With advanced USB emulation technology, the ServSwitch Wizard Dual-Link DVI switch supports instant, reliable hotkey, and mouse switching. Other KVM switches often use a more generic emulation, relying on standard keyboard and mouse templates to provide peripheral info to connected computers. This results in support for only the most basic keyboard and mouse functions.The ServSwitch Wizard Dual-Link DVI, however, features True USB Emulation, which ensures that the full characteristics of the connected USB peripherals - including keyboards and mice - are passed to every system concurrently. Specialized features are quickly recognized on the attached devices. What's more, each computer retains this information, even if the device is plugged into another computer. Because of this technology, the switch avoids many of the limitations found in traditional emulations, enabling instantaneous switching and hotkey support.Through true USB emulation, you can use the extra function keys, wheels, buttons, and controls common to today's latest keyboards and mice, as well as graphics tablets, disc burners, and other specialized USB interface devices. (Learn more about true USB emulation by downloading our white paper under Resources above.)What's more, the ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual-Link supports EDID emulation, too. This ensures that all computers are supplied with the correct information about each connected video display, optimizing the displays to the fullest capability of the computers' video cards.Also available in dual-head and tri-head models.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.