Now you can connect four USB 2.0 devices in industrial settings without worrying about accidental disconnects or ESD damage to your connected USB devices. This Industrial USB 2.0 Hub features high-retention ports that ensure a tight connection—even in high-vibration environments. The ports require a hefty 3.4 pound of force to disconnect. Don't worry about special cables either. This hub works with regular USB cables. The hub operates at speeds of 480 Mbps. It provides true USB 2.0 transmission through each port, even during heavy load applications. And, to make your life easier, it's plug-and-play with no drivers to load. A great choice for factory, utility, engineering, and even healthcare applications.
- UL® listed for use in Class 1 Division 2 hazardous areas.
- Tested for 50G shock and 4g vibration.
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compatible.
- Supports USB speeds of 480 Mbps.
- Features high electrostatic discharge protection (Level 4, 15 kV).
- Included high-retention ports to help keep USB cables tightly connected.
- Withstands a wide temperature range: -40 to +176° F (-40 to +80° C).
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.