Layer 3 10G Stackable Managed Switches
The XS916MXT and XS916MXS switches offer cost effective, high-speed 10G connectivity for servers and storage, and support 100/1000 connections for existing networks. The XS900MX Series enable a highly flexible and reliable network, which can easily scale to meet increasing traffic demands.
The XS900MX Series are the ideal 10G access switches for enterprise networks or anywhere a relay switch with 10G uplink is required. The switches also make the ideal core or aggregation switch, to connect servers and storage in a small network.
The XS916MXT features 12 x 100/1000/10GBASE-T and 4 x SFP+ slots. The AT-XS916MXS features 4 x 100/1000/10GBASE-T and 12 x SFP+ slots.
The XS900MX Series switches feature Allied Telesis Autonomous Management FrameworkTM (AMF), a sophisticated suite of management tools that provides a simplified approach to network management.
Common tasks are automated or made so simple that the everyday running of a network can be achieved without the need for highly trained, and expensive, network engineers. Powerful features like centralized management, auto-backup, auto-upgrade, auto-provisioning and auto-recovery enable plug-and-play networking and zero-touch management.
Ethernet Protection Switching Ring (EPSRingTM) and 10 Gigabit Ethernet allow several XS900MX Series switches to form a protected ring capable of recovery within as little as 50ms. This feature is perfect for high performance and high availability in enterprise networks.
Flexi-stacking allows a user to stack two XS900MX Series switches, with the choice of using 10G SFP+ direct attach cables, or RJ45 copper connectivity. VCStackTM provides a highly available system where network resources are spread out across stacked units, reducing the impact if one of the units fails. With VCStack and the XS900MX Series, up to 28 x 10G ports can be provisioned as a single virtual switch in one rack unit.
A secure network environment is guaranteed, with powerful control over network traffic types, secure management options, and other multi-layered security features built right into the XS900MX Series switches:
- Multiple Dynamic VLAN.
- Enhanced Guest VLAN.
- Auth-fail VLAN.
- Promiscuous/intercept web authentication.
- Two-step web authentication.
Advanced security features include:
- Port security.
- SSH to secure remote access environment.
- DHCP snooping.
- RADIUS/TACACS – User authentication database.
- Encryption and authentication of SNMPv3.
- Allied Telesis Autonomous Management. FrameworkTM (AMF) supports auto-recovery, zero-touch configuration, and auto-backup.
- AMF secure mode.
- AMF edge node.
- Ethernet Protection Switching Ring (EPSRingTM).
- RIP, OSPF, and static routing.
- Unicast and Multicast routing.
- Mixed hardware Virtual Chassis Stacking. (VCStackTM)—two units.
- Compact size: units can be mounted side by side on optional rackmount bracket.
- Extended operating temperature:up to 50°C.
- DHCP relay.
- IPv6 management and forwarding.
- IEEE802.1x/MAC/web authentication support.
- Loop guard prevents network loops.
- Front to back cooling.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for easy management.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.