Gigabit WebSmart Edge Switches
The Allied Telesis GS950 Series of WebSmart network switches demonstrates the Allied Telesis commitment to environmentally-friendly processes and products, minimizing power consumption through the use of a high efficiency power supply and a low power chipset. Featuring PoE+, GS950 Series switches at the network edge are the ideal cost-effective solution for small businesses.
Ease of management and high performance
These advanced Allied Telesis WebSmart switches combine the simplicity of unmanaged switches with the performance and reliability of managed switches. This provides a cost-effective, secure and reliable solution for integrated management at the network edge. With user-friendly web-based management, the GS950 Series is ideal for integrating simple management and security into your network solution.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The GS950/8POE, 10PS, 16PS, 28PS, 48PS switches are available in PoE configurations. What’s more, the GS950/10PS, 16PS, 28PS, 48PS switches support PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at), with the capability of delivering up to 30W per port.
PoE allows users to connect and power a device using a single Ethernet cable, thus eliminating the need for additional power outlets and simplifying installation. Furthermore, this system is unaffected by any local variance in AC power, offering a standardized power infrastructure.
- IEEE 802.1Q tagged
- Up to 256 groups
Quality of Service Classification
- IEEE 802.1p tagging
- Port-based priority
- Four priority queues per port
IP Multicast Support (IPv4)
- IGMP snooping (v1/v2)
- Static multicast group (up to 256)
- Spanning-Tree, IEEE 802.1d/w/s
IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation
IEEE 802.1x Port-based, MAC-based and Network Access Control
- Local authentication server (MD5 only
- Remote authentication through RADIUS
- Dynamic VLAN assignment
- RADIUS Client
- IEEE 802.3x flow control or HOL blocking prevention ( when flow control is off)
- Port mirroring
- Destination MAC filtering
- Ingress/egress rate limiting
- Broadcast storming control
- Jumbo Frames - up to 10K
- Web-based configuration
- CLI configuration on GS950PS Series
- SNMP trap view
- Firmware upgrade by FTP and HTTP
- Configuration backup/restore by FTP and HTTP
- Factory reset
- Password access control and restricted
- IP access list
- DHCP client
- Syslog support
- System time configuration (SNTP, manual)
- Statistics Charts in Web
- RFC 1213 MIB-II
- RFC 1643 Ethernet MIB
- RFC 1493 Bridge MIB
- RFC 2131 DHCP client
- Private Enterprise MIB (Allied Telesis provides the spec)
RMON Groups (1, 2, 3, 9)
- 240 entries (shared)
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.