Proven performance for more than 15 years the standard for live applications and studio work.
Ultralow noise electronics and high headroom enable for dynamic range and allow high SPL.
Gold-supttered one-inch capsule tuned in the tradition of AKG’s sonic expertise.
Heavey duty die cast metal housing provides maximum protection on the road.
Switchable 10dB attenuation pad allows close in milking at extremely high sound pressure levels.
The C3000 high-performance, large-diaphragm condenser microphone has been a standard for live applications and studio recording for almost two decades. It is an excellent choice for vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, drum overhead and brass instrument miking. The switchable attenuation pad and low-cut filter enable for high SPL up to 150dB and eliminate proximity effect.
The redesigned C3000 presents itself as a cost-effective, rugged workhorse with a sleek and classy finish.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.