External Battery Pack Gives Your Compatible Tripp Lite UPS System Extended Runtime
The BP192V12RT3US is compatible only with Tripp Lite UPS systems that specify the use of this battery pack (see System Requirements below). Not only does this external battery pack provide extended runtime, but it can also be daisy-chained using its input/output connectors to additional external battery packs for even longer extended-run operation. Heavy-gauge cabling with high-current DC connectors is included for simple installation.
Smart Battery Communicates with Your UPS for Optimal Performance
This external battery pack with included power and data cabling is automatically sensed by the UPS for highly accurate runtime reporting and ideal charge current settings. An additional data cable reports battery pack temperature to the UPS to enable temperature-compensated charging to extend battery lifespan and fast recharge.
Mounts in 3U of Space in 19 in. 4-Post Racks
This smart battery pack's multi-use form factor supports stacking or mounting in 3U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included 4-post rack-mounting brackets. The four replaceable internal battery trays can be easily removed to make the battery pack lighter for rack-mount installation. The BP192V12RT3US is also compatible with Tripp Lite's 2-9USTAND for upright tower configuration and 2POSTRMKITHD for 2-post racks (both accessories sold separately).
- Connects to compatible Tripp Lite 5kVA/6kVA Unity PF UPS systems for extended runtime.
- Smart pack communicates with UPS to automatically report battery temperature, accurate runtime, etc.
- Daisy-chain connector supports additional battery packs for even longer runtime.
- Mounts in 3U of space in 19 in. rack using included 4-post installation hardware.
- Supports 2-post rack or tower installation with optional accessories (sold separately).
- This product is covered by a 2-year limited warranty.