The FortiGate FortiWiFi 80F series provides an application-centric, scalable, and secure SDWAN solution in a compact, fanless, desktop form factor for enterprise branch offices and midsized businesses with integrated WiFi-6 (802.11ax). Protects against cyber threats with systemon-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable, and easy todeploy solution. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of thenetwork to the new generation of security.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network trafficfor deep inspection and granular policy enforcement.
- Protects against malware, exploits, and maliciouswebsites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic.
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacksusing continuous threat intelligence from AI-poweredFortiGuard Labs security services.
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance andultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology.
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection forSSL encrypted traffic.
- Independently tested and validated for best-in-classsecurity effectiveness and performance.
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSSLabs.
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlesslyintegrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtualdomains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deploy ment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization ofresources.
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of varioushigh-speed interfaces to enable best TCO for customersfor data center and WAN deployments.
- Includes a management console that is effective, simpleto use, and provides comprehensive network automation and visibility.
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Fortinet’s SecurityFabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management.
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deploymentand highlights best practices to improve overall security posture.
- Fabricn Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ productsto provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-enddetection, threat intelligence sharing, and automate dremediation.