NEC's complete 55" 3x3 LCD TileMatrix™ Digital Video Wall Solution delivers an all-in-one, easy-to-configure and cost-effective solution that is ideal for dynamic digital signage, information display and command & control applications. Exclusive TileMatrix, TileComp and TileCut technologies, combined with the ultra-narrow bezel design of the NEC UN552S/UN552VS and the full adjustment capabilities of the Peerless DS-VW775 mount, provide for a near seamless video wall without the need for additional third-party equipment.
- Bundled solution with everything required for a 3x3 video wall makes configuration and installation easy
- Pull-out mount allows for full-service capabilities and 6-axis adjustment for perfect alignment
- SpectraView Engine exclusive color processing allows for an unparalleled level of color control, uniformity, accuracy and stability
- 700cd/m2 panel brightness combined with full HD resolution will capture the attention of the audience
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allow for 24/7 operation
- HDMI and DisplayPort daisy chain capabilities can support up to 4K UHD resolution
- New TileCut function added to the TileMatrix functionality for ultimate adjustment of the imagery in the wall
- Uniformity calibration of each display for gamma, intensity and RGB for consistency from display to display
- NEC Display Wall Calibrator , MultiProfiler, SpectraViewII and NaViSet Administrator 2 software compatible
- Human Sensor (Large Format Displays) Upon sending movement, allows for automatic adjustment to certain settings and features in the display which can lead to targeted messaging for dual-purpose display in digital signage or presentation applications.
- Programmable Gamma 3 Look-Up-Table (LUT) banks allows the new P series to save multiple calibration settings. This improves display flexibility as displays do not have to be recalibrated each time requirements changes. Also useful for rental and staging
- Ultra Narrow Bezel The ultra-narrow bezel allows for a screen-to-screen distance between two neighboring displays of only <1.0mm
- TileComp™ Automatically eliminates geometrical distortions between displays by adjusting for the width of the monitor bezels, working in tandem with TileMatrix on NEC displays (some data on the screen will be lost in the area of the bezels).
- Carbon Footprint Meter Informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
- Round-The-Clock Scheduler Allows for advanced scheduling of monitor powering up/down, increasing panel lifetime, reducing power consumption and saving the time and expense of finding and purchasing a third-party scheduling solution.
- Built-In Expansion Slot Allows for seamless integration of current and future NEC accessories and third-party components.
- Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) The first industry-wide standardization in option slots that allows for easier installation, use and maintenance of digital signage
- TileMatrix™ Allows users to customize a video wall configuration using advanced On Screen Display controls.
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module Compatible The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 NEC Edition is the smartest combination of computing power with professional yet cost-effective Signage displays for use in retail environments, passenger information, quick service menu boards and so many more applications.
- Landscape/Portrait Capable Allows for distortion-free display of content in various orientations, creating new application opportunities.
- LED Backlight Provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials.