The 55" NEC E558, a direct-lit, commercial-grade display, is ideal for education, corporate and other digital signage applications. Compared to previous generation displays, this model's 4K UHD resolution and LED direct backlighting allows for higher visual acuity, reduced power consumption and localized dimming that gives a higher dynamic contrast ratio.The E558 has an integrated ATSC/NTSC tuner and dual 10W speakers allow users to enjoy high-definition broadcast capabilities. This display also features a USB player in which video, audio or JPEG picture files can be loaded and played in sequence for signage purposes.
- 4K UHD resolution allows for high end visual acuity
- Integrated multimedia USB player makes digital signage simple
- Direct LED backlighting reduces power consumption while localized dimming gives a greater dynamic contrast ratio
- Thinner bezel improves display's aesthetics
- 24-Hour On/Off timer maintains power schedules
- Video signal wake-up function allows for plug and play functionality
- Built-in NTSC/ATSC analog/digital tuner allows for high-definition broadcast capabilities
- Built-in, low-profile 10W speakers enhance the experience with superior sound
- USB Type-C port for external power supply 5V/3A
- Supports Video muting in addition to Audio mute and can also be muted inpidually
- Joystick key for screen guided operation
- Tilt back and forth installation (-10°～10°) to install it at desired angle
- New temperature and ambient light sensors
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.